Friday, January 4, 2013

Terminal 21

My new favorite shopping mall in Bangkok is Terminal 21. It's not your typical mall, instead it's full of small independent shops with creatively dressed window displays. So it's a perfect place to do some window shopping if you're traveling with a tight budget. PLUS there's a really cheap food court! 


(About the pics: I'm sorry their not sharp. I was in a hurry to take them before someone would come to say "no camera!" In many malls in BKK, photographing is prohibited. Later I noticed that everyone else were taking pics, so I guess it's not a NO-NO in Terminal 21.)

















The London floor






The Istanbul floor










































The Paris floor












Unfortunately this shop didn't actually sell "korvia" (It's ears in Finnish). I'd like to have an extra pair.













No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love the read your comment, idea, suggestion...