Saturday, May 25, 2013

Silver Linings Playbook


We just watched Silver Linings Playbook, and I loved it! If you haven't seen it yet, you really have to rent/buy it! ASAP! 




Here's couple reason why it's a great film:

1. The characters

Jennifer Lawrence really deserved her Oscar. Also Cooper is wonderful and so genuine. And De Niro! 

2. The story

It's funny and serious at the same time. 

3. It makes you think...

I know people who have to suffer from bipolar disorder, but  my perspective has still been quite narrow. 

4. All the running scenes

"Hey!"


I'm not the only one who has liked to movie. HERE you can find a review done by a blogger who actually has to survive with the disorder, and he thinks the movie is awesome.



No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love the read your comment, idea, suggestion...