Friday, September 27, 2013

Stolen lives


When you think about Thailand, this might come to your mind...





Or this...



Unfortunately Thailand, the beach paradise, is much more than warm sand under your toes or crystal clear ocean waves. 
For many, Thailand is not a paradise. It is a nightmare

Stolen lives

I grew up in Thailand and I often heard stories about young girls sent to work in Pattaya. These young girls had to say goodbye to their childhood. They had to face an unbearably cruel and unloving world as they sold their young bodies to foreign tourists and rich Thai men. Rice fields and village schools changed into bars and neon lights. 

Too many children (and adults too) have to sell their self worth in Thailand. I can't imagine what it feels like, as a child, to give your body to old men.

It's heartbreaking. 

The reason...
why I wrote this post is to give a voice to those small Thai girls, who master the art of being pretty and flirtatious. 

I ask you to visit the links below. Ask yourself: 

Can I help?




A screenshot 


A screenshot



A screenshot


A screenshot

HERE you can read my earlier human/sex trafficking post.




No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love the read your comment, idea, suggestion...