Sunday, November 24, 2013

Alternatives for Passionfruit Ads (international and Blogger edition)


Nothing amazing is free. 



My free Passionfruit trial just ended and I'm not sure if I want to pay for it, because 'i am Mrs K' is just a small blog and I don't sell that many ads to cover the fee.

I started to search a more suitable option for me. I found Adproval. I was really exited about it (it was free and fun to use) but after creating perfect ad spots for my blog, I realized that you have to be in the US to be able to use it. So Adproval is not an option for me.

BLAAAAAAAH!

I continued my "hunt" but I found absolutely nothing for international Blogger bloggers. 

Another BLAAAAAAAAAAH!

There are great options if you use WordPress, but NOTHING for me.

Posts about Passionfruit alternatives:



I asked my dog for help. Should I pay for Passionfruit or is there another option for me?

She put her thinking cap on. 


And thought really hard about it.




But she never told me her ideas. When I ask her, she does this:




No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love the read your comment, idea, suggestion...