Saturday, November 30, 2013

December Prayer Challenge


Hello dear you!

This December is going to be amazing! I love Christmas; the traditions, gifts and the celebration of hope. I'm also very excited to be blogging during this wonderful month. I have tons of ideas!

One thing I'm going to do is a Prayer Challenge.

Most of us are  lucky to spend "the most wonderful time in the year" inside warm houses surrounded by families. And of course our tummies are full of delicious Christmas food. 

But too many people aren't so lucky. Many don't even know what Christmas is. They don't know about the hope.

That's why I decided to create the Prayer Challenge. During the whole month I'm going to post a prayer request/theme EVERY DAY. And I really hope you'll take part! There will also be practical tips on how to help.

If you have any questions about the Prayer Challenge you can email me: iammrskblog@gmail.com

Source (the copyright has expired)

2 comments :

  1. I found you through the link up and I absolutely love that you are doing a daily prayer challenge for the month of December. I will be checking back daily and praying with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad! Father hears our prayers :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love the read your comment, idea, suggestion...