Friday, November 1, 2013

It's Friday! Hurray!


My week has been like this:



Not a disaster but annoying things have happened. 

Somedays felt like eating a frozen salad








or having a stinky sock stuck around your nose





or like this:







That's why I'm so happy it's Friday! It's going to be an awesome weekend! 

But this was just an introduction to my real post :D

I'm linking up with Aimee (Dear Harper Blog). This is a Find Beauty Friday post. (Next week I'll be co-hosting! Yay!) 


I'm cheating a bit though; I didn't take the pic today BUT it was taken on a Friday. But I love these buildings and wanted to share them with you. 





It's like a movie set! I can imagine Amelie opening that door and stepping out in her pretty dress. 

What has your day been like? Has it been like eating frozen salad or more like a movie set?





Dear Harper




No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love the read your comment, idea, suggestion...