Saturday, May 31, 2014
1. Choose a June topic (or several)
2. Post a link (below) to your post
3. Put a Blog Challenge button somewhere on your blog. E.g the post or sidebar.
Get a button, read more info and previous challenge posts HERE.
If you'd like to co-host, email Mrs K: email@example.com
We can't wait to read your posts!
M from I am Mrs K & Stephanie from Just a little bit louder
Wednesday, May 28, 2014
Sunday, May 25, 2014
It's been extremely hot here in BKK. 35-40 Celsius (95-104 degrees) plus the crazy humidity. But I love it!
I am super executed about tonight! Team Finland might win the gold metal! (Ice hockey world championships)
By the way, you still have couple days to post a link to your May Challenge post(s)!
Friday, May 23, 2014
If you've been following the news, you'd know that there's been a coup here in Thailand. Everything is very peaceful and the only thing indicating some political turmoil is that the shopping mall nearby closed at 8PM instead of 10PM (the curfew). Soldiers also patrol along roadsides, BUT nothing horrible has happened. Everything is quite normal.
Yesterday we visited Safari World. The pic below is from a dolphin show.
Wednesday, May 21, 2014
Saturday, May 17, 2014
Friday, May 16, 2014
Thursday, May 15, 2014
The winner of the sidebar ad giveaway is Mary:
Good news for you who didn't win or enter! Check out my Facebook page to find a lucky code. Two fastest bloggers can have their ad on my blog for 1 month. Naturally for free.
|Original image by Eric Hossinger License: CC BY 4.0|
Would you like to be part of the Chocolate Sisterhood? It is a group of bloggers from all over the world who are passionate about chocolate.
How it works:
10 bloggers from different countries (no more than 2 from one country) will send a chocolaty gift to another Chocolate Sisterhood blogger and will receive one herself. And naturally blog about the whole thing.
You wanna be part of this divine sisterhood? More info HERE.
|Click for more info!|
If you've been reading my blog, you know I'm going to Thailand, Laos and Singapore this month. Actually, I'll leave next Sunday aka Funday.
I love the Four Favorites link-up! My May Favorites are travel related:
Monday, May 12, 2014
10 things that make my mom the best mom in the world
|My mom and dad|
1. She would do anything for her children. I (my brother and sister too) can always count on her. She always helps and does what ever it takes.
2. She is a great role model. She is a brilliant mother, wife, friend, co-worker and a woman. She works hard no matter what she does.
3. She is a cancer survivor. She had a breast cancer.
4. She is a strong woman. She had a challenging childhood but that hasn't stopped her. She knows her worth.
5. She is a prayer warrior. She prays everyday for her children and other people. She has seen how prayer works and knows how important it is
6. She is smart. She knows how to handle difficult people. She knows how to teach wild ADHD children. She knows how to make a grandpa learn to use a computer.
7. She is funny. She has a great sense of humor. Life is not boring with her.
9. Her cooking is divine. No one cooks and bakes like she does. She knows how to use spices and mix different countries' cuisines to prepare a perfect meal. She makes Finnish food taste amazing (I don't like Finnish food because it's so tasteless)
10. She has an eye for beauty. Her house (no matter where it is) has always been beautiful. She knows how to decorate. She also creates beautiful cards and sewing projects.
My mom is the best mom in the world.
Sunday, May 11, 2014
I'd love to read more Blog Challenge posts this month. So make sure to challenge your favorite bloggers and post one (or many) yourself.
Paige is co-hosting. Check out her lovely blog:
Friday, May 9, 2014
This lovely lady is Ashley from A Faithful Passion. She blogs about faith, lifestyle, books and more!
"I'm just a young woman living my life according to God's plan as faithfully and passionately as possible."
You should definitely check out her blog, because it's a perfect mixture of faith and lifestyle. Here's what Ashley would like you to know about her blog:
"I show how a young woman in a mixed up, crazy world can still enjoy life while believing and following God. So if you're interested in reading about my faith in God plus advice, various lifestyle posts including book reviews, food, and more come on by!"
Here's a great post from her: 10 Things I Would Tell My, 18 Year Old, Self
Wednesday, May 7, 2014
Tuesday, May 6, 2014
I've been thinking about my this week's THEME. It's important to take a break, and think. Thinking is something we don't do enough. We just do, execute... I encourage you to take a break. You have your brain for a reason. Save your brain from burn out. Think.
Posts to help you think and rest
Ask Yourself: Who would you like to be?
Ask Yourself: are you loving yourself or being selfish?
Have a blessed week. You are important, so start acting like it!
Monday, May 5, 2014
I was so inspired by Ashley's Challenge post, I decided to do a similar post myself.
4 things that would make this May magical:
ONE. I'm going to Thailand in 2 weeks. I wish the trip will be amazing. I'm going to be there (and in Laos and Singapore) a little over 1 month.
TWO. My husband is trying to get into a medical school. I hope he'll succeed in the entrance exam (which is this month).
THREE. My tiny online shop moved HERE. I wish I could sell some items this month.
FOUR. I need to pass 1 exam and finish 4 essays before my trip to Thailand. I have 2 weeks. Yaiks!
Thursday, May 1, 2014
We want to challenge you!
Choose a topic(s) below, write about it and leave a link to your post here. Want more info about the Blog Challenge? Go HERE. Are you interested in co-hosting? Email Mrs K: firstname.lastname@example.org
May Day brunch (I've fallen in love with this mixture of breakfast and lunch! We had an Eastern brunch too. HERE)
I've been hanging with my chocolate Labrador, Tilli.
She was bored while I read Iris Murdoch's The Bell. (20 Books to read)
What rhymes with May? Yay! I'm a summer person. I love warmth and sunny weather. I also loooove summer dresses. Here are 5 I'd really want this summer. And because it's May, I may star summer dress dreaming. (Read about DRESS DREAMING)
Find the dresses:
Boat, Garden party, Market shopping & evening walks