Monday, May 12, 2014

I have the best mom in the world


10 things that make my mom the best mom in the world

My mom and dad

1. She would do anything for her children. I (my brother and sister too) can always count on her. She always helps and does what ever it takes.

2. She is a great role model. She is a brilliant mother, wife, friend, co-worker and a woman. She works hard no matter what she does.

3. She is a cancer survivor. She had a breast cancer.

4. She is a strong woman. She had a challenging childhood but that hasn't stopped her. She knows her worth.

5. She is a prayer warrior. She prays everyday for her children and other people. She has seen how prayer works and knows how important it is

6. She is smart. She knows how to handle difficult people. She knows how to teach wild ADHD children. She knows how to make a grandpa learn to use a computer.

7. She is funny. She has a great sense of humor. Life is not boring with her.

9. Her cooking is divine. No one cooks and bakes like she does. She knows how to use spices and mix different countries' cuisines to prepare a perfect meal. She makes Finnish food taste amazing (I don't like Finnish food because it's so tasteless)

10. She has an eye for beauty. Her house (no matter where it is) has always been beautiful. She knows how to decorate. She also creates beautiful cards and sewing projects.


My mom is the best mom in the world.



No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love the read your comment, idea, suggestion...