100g or 1/2 cup butter
2dl or 0.8 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
2 tbsp cold water
50g-100g or 1/2 - 1 cup grated cheese (I would recommend to use cheese that has a strong flavor) and crumbled Feta cheese
You can also add garlic, pepper, white pepper, oregano, basil and/or Parmesan cheese.
1. Mix dry ingredients in a bowl.
2. Add cold butter and cut it into the dry ingredients using your fingers.
3. Add cheese and water. Try not to stir too much.
4. Roll the dough into a long strip and put it into your fridge to harden up.
Take a break. Read some blogs, get lost on Pinterest or something.
5. Preheat your oven (200C/400F).
6. Cut the dough into slices (about 2cm/0.5-1') and brush them with egg wash.
7. Bake for about 10-12 minutes.
Perfect with a cup of tea! Try with a dip!