Sunday, October 12, 2014

5 Random Things





1.  Top 3 link-ups traffic wise 

I've noticed that after being part of couple link-ups, I've received tons of traffic. Here are the 3 best link-ups traffic wise:



Topics: Topics include: modesty, being a wife, mother, homeschooler, homemaker, cooking, sewing, etc.



Topics: Your favorite post from last week.


Topics: What Lord's been doing in your life this week.


I am also extremely happy, that bloggers who have participated in my monthly link-up are telling me that they've got new readers and lots of traffic after linking up. Yay!


2. MindMeister

I love mind mapping! If you do too, MindMeister is just the thing for you


3. The Song

After watching the trailer of a new movie, The Song, I've been dying to see it!


4. Strong & Influential

I am super duper excited about the Strong & Influential Sisterhood! Cant't wait for the next year. 


5. Carrie's new song

Have you already heard Carrie Underwood's new song Something in the Water? 





My blog mentor:


Simple Moments Stick

3 comments :

  1. Thanks for sharing these! Super helpful!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you liked my post! Thank you for leaving a comment!

    ReplyDelete

I would love the read your comment, idea, suggestion...