Sunday, November 30, 2014

5 Random Things




1. It starts tomorrow!

If you don't know what I mean, go HERE.



2. I was nominated

Claudia, from This Is My Soul Called Life, nominated me for: 


I already posted one award post this week so I'm going to cut some corners with this one. I'm not going to nominate anyone, but I will tell 7 things about myself.

- I can get so into a hockey game that I get sick (fever)
- I'm NOT a morning person
- I can watch BBC's Pride And Prejudice time after time
- I'd love to write novels
- When no one's watching, I pretend to be Elphaba and try to belt out Defying Cravity
- Coca Cola is my weakness
- I don't like Twitter. I've tried to learn to like it, but no...


3. I need THIS mug

4. I might have found the reason for my back and shoulder pain

Is your smartphone damaging your spine? Read THIS article to find out more.


5. December!

New Blog Challenge topics can be found on my blog tomorrow. Yay!





No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love the read your comment, idea, suggestion...