1. Forget plastic shopping bags
Use reusable bags when shopping groceries and everything else. Make your own DIY tote or find pretty ones from Etsy.
2. Turn off electronic appliances when you don't use them
Avoid standby and pull the plug. You can also save some money by doing this!
3. Don't use your car
You can save gas by walking and cycling. It's also a great exercise. Always choose a public transportation if possible.
4. Trains beat planes
Travel by train to reduce carbon dioxide. Planes might be faster, but trains usually stop at city centers and there can be wonderful views during your trip.
5. Become a vegetarian once a week
Read HERE about the huge impact of the Meatless Monday.
6. Keep your home in the right temperature
Avoid making you home too warm during winter. Use warm clothes and comfy slippers. Cooler temperature makes you sleep better.
7. Use your dishwasher only when it's full
8. Recycle EVERYTHING
9. Thrift stores
HERE you can find great thrift shop tips.
10. Borrow, exchange and reuse
Do we really need to own so much?!
Do you like to make ecofriendly choices?