Thursday, April 16, 2015

Seeing the same dream over and over again





During the last couple months, I've seen one dream several times. 

In this dream I sit in an airport cafe. Then suddenly I realise that I'm late. So late, that I start to panic. My plane is about to take off and I haven't even checked in yet. I start to run around in full panic. I know my gate number but it's impossible to find it. I'm always in the wrong terminal and the gates are not in logical order.

Then I wake up. 


When I was younger I kept dreaming about my teeth falling off. 

Before I met my husband, I dreamed several times about being forced to marry a Danish truck driver. Our wedding theme was... Drums, please! TRUCKS. 


Do you have recurring dreams?



7 comments :

  1. I've had the one about my teeth falling out. Also about me running track.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had one in my teenage years when there we're my classmate who chased me on our school grounds. It didn't make any sense and I've never seen any recurring dreams since :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting! I wonder what your subconscious was trying to tell you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess that teeth thing is pretty familiar especially when you're young.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Taina K/ Mansikkatilan maillaApril 19, 2015 at 8:01 AM

    Eipä muistu mieleen toistuvia unia. Ehkä niitä lapsena oli...Nykyään mulla käy usein niin, että ollessani illalla lähellä nukahtamista, muistankin edellisenä yönä näkemääni unta! Sekin on minusta jännä juttu, sillä tuskin olen herännyt joka kerta kesken univaiheen...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't really remember my dreams. I did before but not anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wonder why we sometimes remember our dreams really clearly.

    ReplyDelete

I would love the read your comment, idea, suggestion...