Have you seen this?
Friday, June 12, 2015
Wednesday, June 3, 2015
I hate exercising and I'm a lazy coach potato. That's why I needed to come up with a fun and easy way to work out at home.
That's how Dance like no one's watching came to life.
1. Wear comfortable clothes and have a water bottle close by.
2. Make sure you're alone so you can dance like no one's watching and have enough space around you.
3. Never stop moving. If you can't come up with any moves just shake your hips or move your hands. DON'T STOP MOVING. Even when your out of breath don't stop. Slow down. But don't stop. Get it? Don't stop moving.
4. Read daily details before you start. (You don't have to do those things during the whole song.)
5. Don't be shy. You're alone. Be silly and try to make yourself laugh.
Monday, June 1, 2015
1. Amal Alamuddin
Fights for human rights
2. Meryl Streep
Long marriage in Hollywood
Are there celebrities you admire?
1. CC BY 2.0 Hot Gossip Italia
2. CC BY 2.0 Diariocritico de Venezuela